BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Quinceanera

Photobucket

My Quinceanera was held on January 3rd, 2009. It was one of the best days of my life! My quinceanera demonsrated how important I am to my family. It began at 12:00 noon at my church. I had to wake up early so I could get my hair and make-up done. I felt pretty for once!
My dress was olive green and one of the most beautiful things I have ever worn. The mass was held by a deacon and he proved to me how much God has blessed me with such a beautiful family. He made a group of family members say special words to me. When My Grandpa on my father's side spoke, I fell into tears. They were some of the most beautiful words I have ever heard.
My grandfather and I don't talk much. Sometimes I feel as if I'm not so important to him. After he talked to me, my thoughts changed and they are words that will forever be engraved in my heart.
After the mass, A ceremony was going to be held from 6:00 to 11:30. It consisted of a dinner, presentation, and dance. I was so nervous, I did not eat. For the presemtation, I received a crown, bible, rosary, necklace, ring, and earrings. My fathe gave me my last doll and we had a daddy-daughter dance. Of course, I was crying like a baby. Later we danced and Mariachi's sang for me. It was the most fun I have ever had!

0 comments: