BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Looking for Confidence

Shy Guy Pictures, Images and Photos
One thing I lack is self-confidence. I am shy because of it. It holds my true colors in. My family and close friends all know that I am very outgoing and goofy but when I am in public, I change. I always feel that people think less of me. I don't think I am pretty or interesting. I'm afraid that I will make a fool out of myself so I choose to hold my personality in. I don't like to beat people to things because I am afraid that they will become upset with me. In fact, I tend to let people control my life. People can be very mean to me and I won't say a word. People come to me for help because they know that I am a "sucker" at saying no. If I had more confidence, I would be a better person and more people will see how good of a person I am.

0 comments: