BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Journey in Search of Knowledge and Finding the Promise Land

Wisdom Icon Pictures, Images and Photos

In my opinion, school gives you facts. Although you do need facts, I tend to look for knowledge of the real world other than "facts". I believe that my knowledge will help me make the right choices in life and eventually lead me to heaven. I always try to find a deeper meaning to everything. I believe God has hidden secrets in your life and it is up to us to follow our heart to find them. I would much rather be known as a wise person than a "smart" person. When I hear of a war or any other tragedy, I see it as a sign from God to not repeat mistakes, however we do not learn from them because we are in a circle of disaster. My "job" is to find these mistakes and prevent myself and my loved ones from repeating them. This is my quest, to follow my heart so i may reach my promise land.

0 comments: