BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Illiana la Cubana and Anyssa Montana

Photobucket

Anyssa is my six-year old sister. She is always there to make laugh and she is one of the only people to lighten up my day. Her childish humor makes me laugh and I love it when she tries to act like an adult. She tells me that she will grow up to be a princess and she will sing just like Hannah Montana. She likes to wear my clothes and she tells me she hates me when I make her mad and that she loves me only when I am nice to her. I love my sassy little princess!

Photobucket
Illiana is my three-year old sister. She is the funniest of the funniest! She enjoys embarrasing my family in public. One time she pulled up her shorts above her belly and was running around in circles singing "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus in the middle of the mall. Everybody was watching. She likes to beat me and Anyssa up and she makes me watch Ni-Hao Kai-Lan, Wow Wow Wubbzy, and Wonderpets with her. I know all the songs!

0 comments: