BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Wierd-o's I Call My Friends

Photobucket

I met Brittany Negerete in the 4th grade. I remember her being shy and quiet but very funny. We were never really "best" friends until we started talking more in the eighth grade. In just a few days I called her my best friend. She has never let me down and she is one of the few people that truely understand me. She has never left my side whether I was right or wrong. I trust her with everything I can't imagine my life without her! I can not emphasize how important she is to me. She is like my sister and she will always hold a place in my heart!

Photobucket

Stephanie is one of my younger cousins. She can be very annoying at times but I treat her as if she were my sister. She has been through alot in her life so I try to be there for her whenever I can. Sometimes I feel that she doesn't know how much I love her. She always makes me laugh and she is very honest with me. I don't have much friends that are as honest as her. I love her very much and always will.

Photobucket

Sandra is a girl I just met this year. We have only known eachother for a school semester and yet we are very close. I became friends with her the first day I met her. It is possibly the fastest friendship I have ever had. I enjoy talking to her and I can tell her almost everything! I remember on the first day of P.E. class while I was walking out to go outside she was the first to say hello. She called me that day after school! She is older than me but I hope that we still stay in touch throughout the years.

Photobucket

I have known Karla Loredo since seventh grade but we were never as close as we are this year. She always makes me laugh and she reminds me that I am a good person when I am feeling down. She is one of my only friends that I can act a complete fool with. I enjoy listening to her thoughts and I hope she can always trust me with them.

0 comments: