BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hero as Lover

Photobucket

I love my family with all my heart. I can't stand to see anyone mess with anyone of them. In my life, my biggest priority is to always be there for them. If I had a chance to get a ton of money but my parents or my sisters needed me, I wouldn't even think twice about not being there for them. It kills me to let them down so I never try to disappoint them, ever. I am a "Hero as Lover" because I always want to be there for others. It's just the way I am.

Photobucket

If I had to explain myself in just three words, it would be shy, not confident, and goofy. I always try to make others laugh but my shyness covers that part of me for very many people. I don't like taking chances and i always try to find a way around a situation. I am dorky and proud of it and most people don't understand my humor at times. I'm independent meaning I like to do things on my own and I always try to be the nicest person I can be. Friends come and go but I only hold on to certain ones because like my family, they keep me going in this harsh world. They remind me about things I tend to forget. They prove to me that I am a good person and I thank them all dearly for that.
Photobucket

I am not athletic and daring but more like a sentimental type person but that doesn't mean i can act childish at times. I am a very goofy person! Music plays a role in much of my life. Music helps me get through most of my troublesome situations. That is why I am a pianist and a violist. When I play my music, a rush of energy rushes trough me and I feel like I am at the right place. I hope to be a part-time musician in the least when I grow up. I wish to be a doctor when I grow up. Perhaps, a pediatrician. I wish to be a doctor simply because I like to help others. Helping others makes me think more of myself and helping gives me a feeling of warmth because I know I have done something good. Being a doctor would help me fulfill my number one life goal, to always try to help others. In saying this, both my friends and I feel like I am a "Hero as a Lover".

0 comments: